Sunday, March 4, 2012

One Day's Thefts

I kept bringing them interesting toys.  They kept taking them away.  It has been raining for the past couple of days. I haven't had as much outside playtime as I need. Even though it was sunny today, my yard is a muddy mess.

This is a straw. It came from the shelf in the pantry.



This also came from a shelf in the pantry.

I LOVE anything that is like tape.

This came out of some boxes that my boys forgot to put in the trash.

Mom says this belongs on the car's seat belt.  I say it's a toy.

I believe I was able to access the trash can for this!

Even though it was behind a gate. Gate... puzzle... same thing, really.

Plastic bags are fun to rip up.

I did get to go out to play outside a little later.  This is what I looked like when I came in.

My white parts aren't white.

No comments:

Post a Comment