Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Letter from Camp

Dear Dad,


I like camping in a motor home.  There is this nifty seat where I can look out of the window to check for invaders.  You know, I am always on the look out for invaders. I also really like playing in the park nearby.  It has a fence all the way around and I don't have to be on a leash. It is full of trees and shady most of the day. There are all these nice little girls that want to pet me.


My day goes something like this: Wake up around 7:30 and go outside.  I  wait until Laurie has had a cup of tea, then I eat my breakfast.  Next comes a nice walk and play time in the park.  Cheerio runs around like crazy after the ball.  I chase it a little bit, but mostly I like to play keep away with it. I really like smelling all the smells that are in the park.  Also, every day a golf cart drives past and I like to chase it from my side of the fence. When we are all done playing, I am ready for a nap. I haven't been to the beach, yet, but I like to like the salt water from Laurie's legs when she comes back from the beach.  She comes back right around dinner time.  After that we go back to the park for some more play time.  There are lots of other dogs here. I only bark at them sometimes.


I heard Laurie say that she forgot the cord for the camera, so she can't put pictures on her computer.  As soon as she gets one, I will show you some of the fun I am having.  I have seen the fun you are having with the boys. Don't miss me too much. I am having a great time.


love,


Sawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment